GCK Low Voltage Withdrawable Switchgear Used for Electric Energy Conversion
GCK low voltage withdrawable switchgear is composed of two parts: power distribution center cabinet and motor control center. It is used in power distribution systems of AC, 50 Hz, max operating voltage 660 V and max operating current 3150 A for power plants, transformer substations and industrial & mining enterprises. It is used for electric energy conversion, distribution and control of power distribution, motor control and lighting power distribution equipment.
It has many advantages, such as high breaking capacity, good dynamic thermal stability, reasonable & advanced structure, practical power program, strong applicability, arbitrary combination of various program units, space-saving, beautiful appearance, high protection degree, high safety, reliable performance and convenient maintenance.
GCK low voltage withdrawable switchgear is widely used because of high breaking capacity and reasonable & advanced structure.
GCK low voltage withdrawable switchgear is used for electric energy conversion and distribution & control.
- Altitude: ≤ 2000 m.
- Temperature range: -5 °C to +40 °C, and the average temperature within 24 hours should not exceed +35 °C.
- The relative humidity should not exceed 50% at +40 °C, and higher relative humidity is allowed at low temperature (90% at +20 °C). And air must be clean.
- Workplaces should be free of fire, explosion, serious pollution, chemical corrosion and severe vibration.
- Gradient: ≤ 5°, vertical installation.
- Temperature range of transportation & storage: -25 °C to +55°C, and the temperature can be up to +70 °C in short time (within 24 hours).
|Rated insulation voltage (V)||660|
|Rated operating voltage (V)||380/660|
|Auxiliary circuit rated voltage (V)||AC||220/380|
|Operating frequency (Hz)||50 - 60|
|Rated current (A)||Horizontal bus-bar||< 3150|
|Rated short-time withstand current||Midline (kA/1 s)||50|
|Bus-bar (kA/1 s)||30|
|Rated peak current (kA/0.1 s)||105/50|
|Functional unit breaking capacity (kA)||50 (effective value)|
|Cabinet protection degree||IP40|
|Bus-bar||Three phase four wire system, three phase five wire system|
|Operating mode||On-site, distance and automatic|