GCS Low Voltage Withdrawable Switchgears for Power Distribution Systems
GCS low voltage withdrawable switchgear.
GCS low voltage withdrawable switchgear is designed according to the requirements of industry department, the majority of electricity users and design companies. It has high technical performance indicators and it can adapt to the development needs of electricity market. This kind of switchgears are widely used for power distribution systems of many industries, such as power plants, petroleum, chemical engineering, metallurgy, textile and high-rise buildings. It is used as complete low voltage power distribution device for power generation & supplying systems of three-phase, AC, 50 Hz/60 Hz, 380 V/400 V/660 V rated voltage, 4000 A rated current. It is also used in the places where automation is high and connected with computer interface is required, such as large power plants and petrochemical systems.
- Temperature range: -5 °C to +40 °C, the average temperature within 24 hours should not exceed +35 °C.
- Altitude: ≤ 2000 m, indoor application.
- The relative humidity should not exceed 50% at the highest temperature +40 °C, and higher relative humidity is allowed at low temperature (90% at +20 °C). Condensation may appear because of temperature range, and this phenomenon should be considered.
- Gradient: ≤ 5°, vertical installation.
- Workplaces should be free of fire, explosion, severe vibration and chemical corrosion.
Note: contact with us in time if you have special requirements.
|Main circuit rated voltage (V)||AC 380 (400) (600)|
|Auxiliary circuit rated voltage (V)||AC 220/380 (400)|
|Rated frequency (Hz)||50 (60)|
|Rated insulation voltage (V)||660 (1000)|
|Rated current (A)||Horizontal bus-bar||≤ 4000|
|Vertical bus-bar (MCC)||1000|
|Bus-bar rated short-time withstand current (kA/1 s)||50/80|
|Bus-bar rated peak withstand current (kA/0.1 s)||105/176|
|Power frequency testing voltage (V/1 min)||Main circuit||2500|
|Bus-bar||Three phase four wire system||A.B.C.PEN|
|Three phase five wire system||A.B.C.PE.N|
The main frame of switchgear adopts 8MF type steel, and the frame is assembled or partially welded. All the main frames are installed with modular holes, E=20 mm. All the functional rooms of switchgear are separated strictly. The compartments include functional unit rooms, bus-bar rooms and cable rooms. The function of each unit is relatively independent.