GGD Low Voltage Distribution Switchgear with Good Breaking Capacity & Strong Applicability
GGD low voltage distribution switchgear.
GGD low voltage distribution switchgear is suitable for AC, 50 Hz, 380 V rated voltage and 3150 A rated current power distribution systems for power plants, transformer substations and industrial & mining enterprises. It is used to transfer, distribute and control electrical energy for power, lightning and power distribution equipment. It has many advantages, such as good breaking capacity & dynamic thermal stability, flexible electrical program, convenient assembly, strong applicability, unique structure and high protection degree.
- Temperature range: -5 °C to +40 °C, 24 h average temperature ≤ +35 °C.
- Altitude: ≤ 2000 m, indoor application.
- Relative humidity should not exceed 50% at the highest temperature +40 °C, higher relative humidity is allowed at low temperature (90% at +20 °C). Condensation may appear due to temperature change.
- Gradient: ≤ 5°, vertical installation.
- The workplaces should be free of severe vibration, chemical corrosion, fire and explosion.
|Type||Rated voltage (V)||Rated current (A)||Rated short-circuit breaking current (kA)||Rated short-time withstand current (1 s) (kA)||Rated peak withstand current (kA)|