MNS Low Voltage Withdrawable Switchgear with Compact Structure
MNS low voltage withdrawable switchgear is composed of modularized units. It is suitable for AC, 50 Hz - 60 Hz, 660 V rated voltage power supply system. It is used for power generation, power transmission, power distribution, electrical energy conversion and power consumption equipment control.
MNS low voltage withdrawable switchgear inner structure.
MNS low voltage withdrawable switchgear is widely used for power generation, transmission, distribution and electrical energy conversion.
- Compact structure: small space containing many functional units.
- Strong universality and flexible assembly.
- Standard modular design.
- High safety: it adopts high strength flame retardant engineering plastic modules, reinforcing protection and safety performance effectively.
- High technical performance.
- Easy assembly without any special tools.
- Temperature range: -5 °C to +40 °C, and average temperature in 24 hours not exceed +35 °C.
- Altitude: ≤ 2000 m.
- Relative humidity should not exceed 50% at the highest temperature +40 °C, higher relative humidity is allowed at low temperature (90% at +20 °C). Condensation may appear due to temperature change.
- It should be used in the places where air is clean.
- Temperature range of transportation and storage: -25 °C to +55 °C. The temperature can be up to +70 °C in short time (not exceed 24 hours).
|1||Rated insulation voltage (V)||660|
|2||Rated operating voltage (V)||660|
|3||The max operating current of main bus-bar||4000 A (380 V)|
|4||Short-time (1 s) withstand current of main bus-bar (kA)||80 (effective value)|
|5||Rated peak withstand current of main bus-bar (kA)||176 (maximum value)|
|6||The max operating current of distribution bus-bar (A)||1000|
|7||Short-time peak current of distribution bus-bar (kA)||105|