MV KYN28B-12 Metal-clad Movable Switchgear for Circuit Control, Protection and Monitor
MV KYN28B-12 metal-clad movable switchgear.
MV KYN28B-12 metal-clad movable switchgear is suitable for complete indoor power distribution systems of three-phase, AC, 50 Hz and 12 kV rated voltage. It is used to receive and distribute power energy, and it is also used to control, protect and monitor circuits. This kind of switchgears are widely used for power plants, transformer substations, airports, railways, subways, supermarkets, shopping centers and hospitals. They are also used for industries, such as paper-making, cement, textile, chemical engineering, food, automobile, metallurgy and mining.
MV KYN28B-12 metal-clad movable switchgear is the modification of MV KYN28A-12 metal-clad movable switchgear, so it not only has the advantages of MV KYN28A-12 metal-clad movable switchgear, but it also has other features which are shown below.
- The depth of switchgear is 1200 mm, which is similar to the depth of existing XGN and GG-1A switchgears designed by China. And the installation basements of the two switchgears are completely same.
- The height of switchgear is 2200 mm, and this height is coincident to complete low voltage equipment. And it is very suitable for the design of box transformer substations.
- Pressure relief cover is designed of heat dissipation function, which is beneficial to in-time ventilation & heat dissipation. This design can also prevent dust effectively.
- Small bus-bar terminal and small bus-bar are our patented products, and their installation and overhaul are simple and convenient.
Normal working conditions:
- Temperature range: -25 °C to +40 °C.
- The maximum daily average relative humidity: 95%.
- The maximum monthly average relative humidity: 90%.
- Altitude: ≤ 1000 m.
- Seismic intensity: ≤ 8 degree.
Note: if the working condition is beyond the normal working conditions, please contact us before goods ordering.
Special matters needing attention:
The temperature of many regions in our country is high, and temperature fluctuation is fast, so switchgears are faced with the risk of condensation running in this kind of environment. Therefore, there are some matters needing attention in switchgears using process.
- Heaters should be put into operation as early as possible after switchgears are installed.
- Ensure heaters at running condition all day during switchgears standing by and running.
MV KYN28-12 intelligent metal-clad switchgear and its main switches meet the standards as below:
- International standard:
- IEC 60694.
- IEC 62271-100.
- IEC 62271-102.
- IEC 62271-200.
- National standard:
- GB 1984.
- GB 3906.
- GB/T 11022.
- GB/T 16927.1.
|Rated voltage (kV)||12|
|Rated insulation level||1 min power frequency withstand voltage (kV)||42|
|Lightning impulse withstand voltage (kV)||75|
|Rated frequency (Hz)||50|
|Main bus-bar rated current (A)||630, 1250, 1600, 2000, 2500, 3150, 4000|
|Branch bus-bar rated current (A)||630, 1250, 1600, 2000, 2500, 3150, 4000|
|Rated short-time withstand current (kA)||16, 20, 25, 31.5, 40, 50|
|Rated peak withstand current (kA)||40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 125|
|Protection degree||Enclosure: IP4X, opening: IP2X.|
Application of MV KYN28B-12 metal-clad movable switchgear:
- It is used for power plants, transformer substations, sub-section posts and main & auxiliary switch station.
- It is used for industries, such as paper-making, cement, textile, chemical engineering, food, automobile, petroleum and natural gas pipelines, metallurgy and mine.
- It is used for airports, ports, subways and railways.
- It is used for supermarkets, shopping centers, hospitals and basis & civilian facilities.