MV KYN28-12 Intelligent Metal-clad Switchgear for Chemical Engineering
MV KYN28-12 intelligent metal-clad switchgear.
MV KYN28-12 intelligent metal-clad switchgear is suitable for indoor complete power distribution system of 3-phase, AC, 50 Hz and 12 kV rated voltage. It is used to receive and distribute electric energy, and it is also used to control, protect and monitor circuit. This kind of switchgears are widely used for power plants, transformer substations, airports, railways, subways, ports, supermarkets, shopping centers and hospitals. They are also used for industrial systems, such as paper-making, cement, textile, chemical engineering, food, automobile, petroleum & natural gas pipelines, metallurgy and mine.
- Handcart entrance & getting out and on & off of circuit breaker & earthing switch are all motor-operated.
- The cabinet body is equipped with our patented guide rail to ensure circuit breaker run reliably.
- It has perfect drive-motor protection function.
- Primary system diagram real-time display dynamically.
- It has double interlocking functions of machinery five protection and electric five protection, and this design enhances interlocking reliability effectively.
- It has the functions of voice prompt, graph prompt and voice correction, making spot operation easier.
- The functions of contact terminal temperature measurement and control are optional according to customers' requirements.
- It has the functions of remote transmission & monitoring, so it can achieve unattended operation in transformer substations.
- Temperature & humidity control and high voltage presence indicating atresia are all completely integrated, making cabinet body concise and effective.
- It is designed of unique and novel refrigerator shell, which enhances the beauty of switchgear greatly.
Normal working conditions:
- Temperature range: -25 °C to +40 °C.
- The maximum daily average temperature: +35 °C.
- The maximum daily average relative humidity: 95%.
- The maximum monthly average relative humidity: 90%.
- Altitude: ≤ 1000 m.
- Seismic intensity: ≤ 8 degree.
Special matters needing attention:
The temperature of many regions in our country is high, and temperature fluctuation is fast, so switchgears are faced with the risk of condensation running in this kind of environment. Therefore, there are some matters needing attention in switchgears using process.
- Heaters should be put into operation as early as possible after switchgears are installed.
- Ensure heaters at running condition all day during switchgears standing by and running.
MV KYN28-12 intelligent metal-clad switchgear and its main switches meet the standards as below:
- International standard:
- IEC 60694.
- IEC 62271-100.
- IEC 62271-102.
- IEC 62271-200.
- National standard:
- GB 1984.
- GB 3906.
- GB/T 11022.
- GB/T 16927.1.
|Rated voltage (kV)||12|
|Rated insulation level||1 min power frequency withstand voltage (kV)||42|
|Lightning impulse withstand voltage (kV)||75|
|Rated frequency (Hz)||50|
|Main bus-bar rated current (A)||630, 1250, 1600, 2000, 2500, 3150, 4000|
|Branch bus-bar rated current (A)||630, 1250, 1600, 2000, 2500, 3150, 4000|
|Rated short-time withstand current (kA)||16, 20, 25, 31.5, 40, 50|
|Rated peak withstand current (kA)||40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 125|
|Protection degree||Enclosure: IP4X, opening: IP2X.|